Confirming sadly
that our November festival has been postponed until early next year.

Due to covid 19 and the limitations on crowd control we have elected

to delay proceedings until the new year.

Dates are being considered and we will let you know as soon as possible.

We are just as disappointed as you are, and did not take this decision lightly.

We owe it to give suppliers of events, and travellers , ample time to make decisions in this regard.

We are sorry.

Message Steamy Sisters